I’m a web technologist with a passion for social media and usable web design. I am currently the lead social media manager for the Florida Gators. My focus is user-centered web & application design and emphasizing social when bringing together higher education and social media.
I love doing web freelance projects and helping other businesses & non-profits improve their websites and social media marketing strategy. I also enjoy playing my ukulele quite a bit.
- Florida Gators / University Athletic Association (4/14 – present)
- University of Florida University Relations (7/11 – 4/14)
- University of Florida Web Administration (8/07 – 7/11)
- Adroit Media LLC (10/09 – present)
- UF Office of the CIO
- UF Registrar / Data Processing Office
Online Tools I Use
These are some of the services and tools that I endorse:
- Sprout Social : For social media management and reporting, this tool is hard to beat.
- Lynda.com : Great for learning about pretty much everything – from music production, to social media marketing and much more. Try them out with a 7-day trial.
- Dropbox : Need to share files with multiple people in a way that’s intuitive? This is it! And the service is free for most people.
- Dreamhost : Great, inexpensive and reliable web hosting.
Devices & Products I Use
- Osmo Mobile: My new favorite gimbal. This feels very solid and high tech, but is also simple to use.
- iStabilizer Gimbal: Shooting video with your iPhone and want your videos to be smooth as silk. Pick up this gimbal immediately!
- Anker PowerPort 5 : Great for quickly charging a lot of devices at once!
- Anker PowerCore 10400 Portable Charger : Smart battery backup for portable devices. Holds multiple charges for iPhones, iPads, and more.
- equinux tizi Turbolader 3x MEGAf : Charge multiple USB devices from a single car cigarette lighter socket. Has a chip that optimizes the amps depending on the device.
- Mevo Camera: Fantastic camera that works with an iOS device to turn any location into a multi-camera shoot.
- Mountie: A device that let’s you quickly and easily mount an iPad or iPhone to the side of your Macbook.
- Duet (iOS): A near-perfect iOS app that turns your device into an extra monitor. No tricks here – your Macbook will recognize it just like it would an actual monitor.