Apple just announced that they areÂ discounting the top 100 apps in their app store to $.99, so I’ve combed through to find and share the ones I use and recommend:
- Pixelmatr: A powerful image / photo editor that is good on the iPhone and terrific on the iPad.
- GoodReader: A super-charged PDF reader / editor.
- Cut the Rope: Time Travel: Time Travel: Super fun time killer. Perfect for time killing on a commute (if you’re not driving, of course).
- LIMBO: A terrific side scroller, which a huge helping of creepy. Help guide this kid through a nightmare work.
- Fruit Ninja: An iPhone classic! How many watermelons can you slice & dice before time runs out?
Here’s the rest of the list, so enjoy these bargains while you can!